Daniel M. Boyle has considerable expertise in school law, labor and tax/employment law, and employee benefits law. My Boyle concentrates his practice in general school law, and has been a lecturer for the Illinois Association of School Business Officials, the Illinois Association of School Boards, the Illinois Association of School Administrators, as well as for other national organizations and area superintendent and administrator groups.
- National Council of School Attorneys
- Illinois Council of School Attorneys
- John Marshall Law School, LL.M. - 1993
- John Marshall Law School, J.D. - 1986
- DePaul University, B.A. - 1983